By Rick Leinecker
Many builders are already acquainted with the fundamentals of ASP.NET and feature been inspired with its power to ease the production of internet purposes. even though, few assets exist for these trying to translate their wisdom of ASP.NET into adapted suggestions for genuine demanding situations builders face on a regular basis.Enter ASP.NET ideas - 23 Case reports, the authoritative consultant for real-world options, layout styles, and top practices utilizing the .NET framework and C# and VB .NET languages. Honed via education courses for professional builders, the book's case reviews show easy methods to construct greater than twenty assorted functions utilizing a variety of elements of ASP.NET. every one bankruptcy builds on those who got here prior to, permitting readers to enhance their programming abilities by way of using the expertise to more and more advanced tasks.
Read or Download ASP.NET Solutions - 24 Case Studies: Best Practices for Developers PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
;Framework layout guidance: Conventions, Idioms, and styles for Reusable . internet Libraries moment version КНИГИ ; ОС и БД Название: Framework layout instructions: Conventions, Idioms, and styles for Reusable . internet Libraries moment version Автор: Krzysztof Cwalina, Brad Abrams Издательство: Addison-Wesley specialist Год: 2008 Формат: PDF Размер: 39.
- C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures, 5th Edition
- Oracles of Delphi Keep, Volume 1
- Grundkurs JAVA: Eine Einführung in das objektorientierte Programmieren mit Beispielen und Übungsaufgaben
- XHTML, HTML und CSS: Handbuch und Referenz
Extra resources for ASP.NET Solutions - 24 Case Studies: Best Practices for Developers
Close() Notice in the example that the names of the parameters must match the names declared in the SQL SELECT statement. Otherwise, the parameters do not match up correctly. The data types are standard SQL types.
This event occurs only if no exceptions are thrown. You can also see where a session variable is set to contain the ID value. We cover application and session variables in more detail in Chapter 7. 6 This Code Creates New User Records. Close(); } } } When a user clicks the Edit button from the main screen, a button handler is fired. The handler takes a look at the NewUser CheckBox object. 7. aspx When the User Clicks the Edit Button. cs Code The Resumé editing page is fairly straightforward. The process begins by loading the data for a user's resumé and putting that data into TextField objects with which the user can edit the resumé.
10. 10. aspx. aspx. This screen takes resumé information from the database and renders it to the screen for viewing. 11. 11. aspx. aspx displays any results for a user's search. The results can be displayed via hyperlinks that are displayed in this page. Code Listings and Explanations This section contains the code listings for the Resumé application. Each code listing is explained so that you can fully understand how it works. cs Code Users can do three things from the main application screen: search, create a new user login and then edit a resumé, or enter a valid name and password and then edit a resumé.
ASP.NET Solutions - 24 Case Studies: Best Practices for Developers by Rick Leinecker